After trying it for a few minutes, I find it very disappointing (don't worry, ZScreen was much, much worse).
So far, I've seen:
1. Printed output isn't scaled so you can't see large screen or multiple monitor contents on page (i.e. you can't use Cropper to print the screen)
2. Printer dialog often appears beneath other windows, even if Always on Top is checked (WIn7 Pro x64)
3. Hotkeys work and fail for no apparent reason
4. Option Use Cropper to Save PrintScreen images doesn't do anything like it sounds (what the heck does it do?)
5. Why is there a checkbox for leave image on Clipboard and an output option for Clipboard? Seems like a design flaw lurking somewhere...
Back to writing my own...