Unwanted elements in saved Cropper image

Mar 18, 2013 at 1:19 AM
I have been using the Cropper application for a long time, but it appears to have changed its behaviour since I changed to Windows 7.

The Cropper window has the save type (BMP/Clipboard/JPEG/PNG/Printer) in the top left corner, a cross in the center, and the window resize corner image in the bottom right corner.

My problem is that these three elements now appear in the copied image; they did not appear previously. Can you advise how to eliminate these elements, so that only the 'clean' image is saved?

Thank you for your attention.
Developer
Mar 18, 2013 at 1:22 AM
Edited Mar 18, 2013 at 1:26 AM
there should be a setting to hide the ui during a capture. it was added for vista and may not have auto enabled in 7. please give that a try.
Mar 18, 2014 at 7:21 AM
Hi Tom, you can also crop image this way, with functionality to save to any of the supported image formats (png, jpeg, gif, tiff, bmp, etc).
Feb 21, 2015 at 4:32 AM
Terry,

Sorry to be a bother; where is the setting to hide the UI? I haven't been able to find it in the Options anywhere.

Thanks,
pete
Oct 17, 2015 at 10:22 AM
Pete, Tomtrauer,

I encountered this today and you cannot completely hide the 'Clipboard' text but very close to this!

Try the below.

1) Open the "Options" (right click on Cropper on toolbar)
2) Select "Appearance" tab
3) Set opacity to 10%
4) Un-check "User per pixel alpha blending" option.

Now try a crop-and-paste and you will see (if you have the same experience as I am at least) that the 'Clipboard' text is almost invisible.

Hope it works OK for you. I'm running Win7 and the latest version of Cropper (1.9.4)

Regards,

Richard